Whether you have minimal experience or no experience at all, our entry level positions are a great stepping stone to reach further career goals within the hospital.
Patient Service Representatives
- The first person a patient see's when going to an appointment at the doctor's office. They greet patients, answer phones, review insurance information, and schedule appointments. With only a requirement of a High School diploma this position is a perfect for those wanting to make a difference in someone's visit to the doctor's office. Current Openings
- Directly involved in patient care, working alongside RN's. From providing general patient hygiene needs, to monitoring vital signs and assisting with patient movement under the supervision on an RN, this position is a great way to be involved in patient care without the requirement of extra schooling. We provide all training once you are hired. Current Openings
- Click below to learn more about Therese's role as a Care Aide/ Unit Clerk.
- The welcoming face of the hospital departments.They work directly on the medical floors and provide administrative support to our medical and nursing staff.
Patient Safety Companion
- Often referred as a "sitter", ensures that our vulnerable patients do not inflict harm upon themselves when seeking care. Being in a hospital can be a scary experience for some. Our Patient Safety Companion's are there to help monitor patients on a consistent basis while nurses are checking on other patients. Some patients simply need someone to talk to or play a game with, others may just want to sleep a lot. No matter what our patients chose to do, we need someone to help look after them. This is a great opprotunity for those looking to work just a few days a week.
- A vital component to hospital efficiency. They move patients between critical areas of the hospital to allow for admissions, xrays, and surgeries to be completed. With only a requirement of a High School diploma and Basic Life Support (BLS), this position is a great way to help patients without needing extensive formal education. Patient Transporters are employed through HHS. If you are interested in becoming part of this team contact 906-449-3203. You may also download the application and email it to Heather.Everett@mghs.org