School of Emergency Medical Technology
The MISSION of the UP Health System - Marquette School of Emergency Medical Technology is to improve the health and well being of the people of the Upper Peninsula through professional development, current knowledge-based resources, family and community education.
Our VISION is to provide our students the highest quality education with the intent to provide accredited EMT personnel to the rural communities of the Upper Peninsula.
Initial Course Offerings all programs are approved through the MDHHS EMS Division:
- MFR Emergency Medical Responder
- Refresher Programs for all license levels (Call for Dates)
The following courses are offered to the public or companies for required company training-please call to arrange a course for yourself or group trainings. Specialty Course Offerings include - American Heart Association
- Heartsaver CPR
- Hearstaver CPR/AED/1st Aid
- ACLS Initial 2-Day Education Program
- ACLS Update Program
- Heartcode ACLS Part II Skills Verification
- PEARS Program
- PALS Initial 2-Day Education Program
- PALS Update Program
International Trauma Life Support (ITLS)
- ITLS Initial 2-Day Education Program
- ITLS E-Learning Program
CEVO Program-Certified Emergency Vehicle Operator Course
We also offer programs tailored to your needs. Please call the School for more information: 906.449.1565.
Links of Interest: