UP Health System – Marquette
Family Medicine Physician in Kingsford
UP Health System now seeks a Family Medicine Physician who would enjoy a busy family practice located in beautiful Kingsford, Michigan.
- Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary + wRVU bonuses
- Sign-on bonus
- Malpractice insurance, health/dental/vision insurance, long-term disability insurance, life insurance, CME allowance
- Opportunity for monthly residency stipend and student loan repayment
- High earning potential with reasonable cost of living
- Relocation allowance
- Opportunity – Family Medicine Physician with UP Health System
- Seeking board-certified, self-motivated physician in family medicine or internal medicine (OB not required)
- Freedom to drive quality and volume of practice
- Employed practice with UP Health System support
- Busy practice with substantial patient volumes
- Practice matched to physician needs and desires
- 100% outpatient services
- Collegial and supportive practice environment
- Strong advanced practice provider support
- Target patient load average of 20 patients per day
- No hospital call, no weekends or holidays
- UP Health System Family Medicine in Kingsford
- High quality healthcare for small community of family, friends, and neighbors
- Onsite lab, x-ray, ultrasound, and mammography
- Teaching affiliation with Michigan State University Medical
- Clinic located in Kingsford, Michigan
- Established practice – 25 years
- Beautiful Kingsford, Michigan
- Year-round outdoor activities for all ages – fishing, hunting, hiking
- Pristine lakes and rivers – peaceful lakeside living with waterskiing and watersports
- Wintertime fun, including snowshoeing, cross-country skiing, and snowmobiling
- Downhill skiing on several close-by hills
- 70 miles from Marquette, MI – “micropolitan” arts and culture hub for the UP
- 70 miles from Green Bay, WI, home to the Packers
- Safe and friendly place to raise a family
- High-performing schools and athletics
- Good housing market with reasonable taxes
Practice Family Medicine with UP Health System in Kingsford:
This is the perfect practice for professionals with growing families or who prefer a well-rounded lifestyle in a quiet community with easy access to larger cities.
Enjoy working in a stable and busy practice in a well-established clinic. Providers receive the benefits of working in a close-knit, collegial practice, while receiving support from affiliation with the Upper Peninsula’s Regional Referral Center.
All patients are outpatient; hours are 8 am - 5 pm.
Discover Kingsford, Michigan:
With beautiful lakes, rivers, and trails, Kingsford is an ideal setting for those who love year-round outdoor beauty and activities. Quiet lakeside living makes this community a peaceful setting in which to grow as a professional, as well as a safe and pleasant place to raise a family. Kingsford’s school systems are top-rated and the area caters to children in a variety of ways. Nearby West Bay College also enhances the area’s educational offerings.
Kingsford’s housing market is sound, and residents may enjoy lakeside living at a reasonable cost. Fishing and hunting are popular sports in the area. Kingsford also provides several close by ski hills.
Kingsford offers easy access to Marquette, Michigan, home to Northern Michigan University’s athletics, theatre, and music. Marquette also integrates highly unique dining and shopping experiences with skiing, biking, and Lake Superior beauty.
Kingsford residents are also close to Green Bay, Wisconsin, a center for athletics and a metropolitan feel. A regional airport is located in Kingsford, Michigan.
Reach Out to Us Today!
Contact: Theresa Stewart, Physician Services